Online Programs Offer Pathways to Credentialing
CTI offers an online, job-embedded professional teacher induction program that helps employed teachers clear a California Preliminary General Education credential or Education Specialist teacher credential.
Both our commission-approved General Education and Clear Education-Specialist Induction Programs are available through an innovative online structure that offers teachers a unique, flexible, and shared learning experience through self-reflection and relevant problem solving. Utilizing CTI eConnect and Blackboard Collaborate™, our cutting-edge online induction program prepares educators to facilitate learning in student-centered 21st Century classrooms. Teachers engage in job-embedded cycles of inquiry driven by the California Standards for the Teaching Profession. Designed by Leading Edge Certified© facilitators and supported by high impact Reflective Coaches, Online Induction is the perfect option for teachers who are looking for a personalized, self-directed, technology rich path to a California Clear Credential.
- Completion of program requirements will lead to eligibility for a California clear credential.
- Development of personal and professional learning networks.
- Increased capacity of 21st Century / student centered pedagogy,
- Deeper understanding of content knowledge and application of instructional strategies to facilitate student learning.
- Sharpened skills and knowledge needed to teach and learn in an increasingly connected global and digital world.
- Increased student achievement.
- Shared learning through published e-portfolios
If you are interested in learning more about our innovative new program and
partnering with us, please
click here to watch a brief introduction video about our program.
Enrollment for the 2017-18 Induction Program will close on November 3, 2017.
Do you have questions about our program?
Please send your questions using our contact form or contact us.
Phone: (951) 826-6632
"As a result of this induction program, I have learned about making advances to my lesson planning implementation, differentiation, and assessments. I have also learned new and exciting ways to implement technology, and as a result, have noticed that my students are more engaged."
Online Candidate, 2013-2014